Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh Summer Dreams





This is the ultimate craft spot. One day... I would LOVE to have a room like this!
I can't wait to get to make some crafts this summer.



It is bad that we are only one week into the new semester and I am daydreaming of summer?! Probably not the best mindset but... I'm working on it. Most of all I want to work on some crafts. There are so many cute blogs out there with the cutest crafts. I am just excited that the sun is FINALLY out in Rexburg and NO SNOW. I cross my fingers that we are done seeing snow but my better judgement tells me otherwise!

Lets see any updates with us... well... we teach Sunday School and are starting to enjoy it. I rely on Roger a lot because we both get nervous to teach. He's so good at it though. We both are excited to hear if Roger has been accepted to the nursing program and we should know in about a month or two. I wish we had more exciting news but as for now its all about being happy, poor, and working hard. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love those wreaths! I wish I was crafty, but that is something I will have to work on! And you are more than welcome to take any pictures you want! We would love to see you and Roger!

    ReplyDelete