Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Snow Is Melting!








SO the countdown is 20 days left until the semester is OVER. And we are so lucky because we get to go home to see our families! We are super excited. Rexburg is definitely a great place to live but I like we will always have a spot in our hearts for Oregon. Anyways, today after the cleaning and the laundry Roger and I went to take some pictures for my Color Photography class. I think they turned out cute. I got my workout today just be running to and from the camera to turn the self-timer on. Yup.

3 comments:

  1. Ah the cute lovebirds!!! We're coming to Portland the 11-16, hope to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David and I feel the same way about Oregon! Cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! You are so very talented and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete